The intermediate proofer is a complement of the bread plants for the production of loaves, tin bread, baguettes, etc. Discharge height variable to suit the machine positioned beneath. Temperature controlled by a thermostat; humidity level maintained constant by means of a humidity control. Germicidal lamp and pockets made of synthetic food proof material that can be easily detached.
- Possibility of reducing the intermediate proofing time keeping unchangend the production speed.
- A discharge chute releases the pieces automatically to the next machine in line.
- No special maintenance required
- The electric system is graded protection class IP 55, the motor is class IP 44
- The maximum proofing time is set by the volumetric divider cutting speed to the infeed rate.
|Dough weight range:
||400 ÷ 1500 gr
|Output of pieces per hour:
||total 320 useful 275
For full list of features please download the brochure from above